«Disposizioni della Borsa Strumenti finanziari: Bonus CAP Certificates linked to 7 shares Emittente: BAYERISCHE HYPO- UND VEREINSBANK Rating ...»
Payments [in case of delivery of Reference Assets, insert: or, as the case may be, delivery of Reference Assets] in respect of the Certificates shall only be made after deduction and withholding of current or future taxes, levies or governmental charges, regardless of their nature, which are imposed, levied or collected (the "Taxes") under any applicable system of law or in any country which claims fiscal jurisdiction by, or for the account of, any political subdivision thereof or government agency therein authorised to levy Taxes, to the extent that such deduction or withholding is required by law. The Issuer shall account for the deducted or withheld Taxes with the competent government agencies.]
§ 12 (Substitution of Issuer) (1) Assuming there is no delay in payment of the Certificates, the Issuer may at any time, without approval of the Certificate Holders, put an Affiliated Company in its place as primary obligor on all obligations of the Issuer arising under the Certificates (the "New Issuer"), to the extent that (a) the New Issuer assumes all obligations of the Issuer arising under the Certificates;
(b) the Issuer and the New Issuer have obtained all required approvals and are able to transfer the payment obligations arising under these Certificates in the currency hereby required to the primary Paying Agent, without the need for retention of any taxes or charges collected by or in the country in which the New Issuer or the Issuer has its head quarter or in which it is considered a resident for tax purposes;
(c) the New Issuer has undertaken to indemnify all Certificate Holders for any taxes, charges or other public charges that are imposed on the Certificate Holders by reason of the substitution;
(d) the Issuer guarantees proper payment of the amounts coming due under the Terms and Conditions of these Certificates[.][;] [In case of collateralised Certificates insert:
(e) the New Issuer assumes all rights and obligations arising under the Collateral Trust Agreement entered into by the Collateral Trustee and the Issuer.] For purposes of this § 12 "Affiliated Company" means an Affiliated Company within the meaning of Section 15 of the Stock Corporation Act.
(2) Such substitution of the Issuer is to be announced in accordance with § 13.
(3) In the event of such substitution of the Issuer, every reference to the Issuer herein shall be deemed to refer to the New Issuer. Furthermore, every reference to the country, in which the Issuer has its head quarter or in which it is considered a resident for tax purposes shall refer to the country, in which the New Issuer has its head quarter.
[In case of a listing at the Borsa Italiana S.p.A., insert:
(4) The Issuer irrevocably and implicitly guarantees the hereby resulting liabilities of the New Issuer.] § 13 (Notices) [Notices shall be published with the requirements of the Stock Exchanges, on which the Certificates are listed or traded.] [(1) All notices related to the Certificates shall be published [if Germany is the home Member State insert: in the electronic Federal Gazette (elektronischer Bundesanzeiger)][.][and] [if the publication is legally required to be made additionally in a newspaper authorised by the stock exchanges in Germany, insert:, to the extent legally required in one newspaper authorised by the stock exchanges in Germany (Börsenpflichtblatt). This newspaper is expected to be the Börsen-Zeitung.] [if the publication is legally required to be made additionally in a newspaper authorised by the stock exchanges in Luxembourg, insert: to the extent legally required in one newspaper authorised by the stock exchanges in Luxembourg. This newspaper is expected to be the ["Luxemburger Wort".]["Tageblatt".] [insert other applicable newspaper.] [[and][or on the internet page of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange (www.bourse.lu)] [•]. Any such Notice shall be effective as of the publishing date (or, in the case of several publications as of the date of the first such publication).
(2) The Issuer shall be entitled to replace a newspaper publication according to paragraph (1) by a notice to the Clearing System for distribution to the Certificate Holders, provided that in cases, in which the Certificates are listed on a Stock Exchange, the regulations of such Stock Exchange permit this type of notice. Any such notice shall be deemed as having been conveyed to the Certificate Holders as of the seventh day after the date of the notice to the Clearing System. [In the case of Certificates, which are listed at the Luxembourg Stock Exchange, insert: As long as any Certificates are listed at the Luxembourg Stock Exchange and the rules of this Stock Exchange so require, all notices with regard to the Certificates shall be published pursuant to paragraph (1).]] [(3)] [If the Certificates are traded on the Italian regulated markets of Borsa Italiana S.p.A. and so long as the applicable rules so require, all notices to the Certificate Holders shall be valid if published by Borsa Italiana S.p.A. All notices to the Certificate Holders shall also be published by the Calculation Agent on the website www.tradinglab.it. In the case the notices have been published both by Borsa Italiana S.p.A. and the Calculation Agent, such notices will be considered valid from the date of publication of Borsa Italiana S.p.A.. [The Issuer shall also ensure that notices are duly published in a manner that complies with the rules and regulations of any stock exchange and/or markets and/or alternative trading system or multilateral trading facility on which the Certificates are for the time being listed.]] [insert other method of notification, if any] [In case of collateralised Certificates insert, if applicable:
[([•])] All notices to be made by the Collateral Trustee shall be [if Germany is the home Member State insert: in the electronic Federal Gazette (elektronischer Bundesanzeiger)][.][and] [if the publication is legally required to be made additionally in a newspaper authorised by the stock exchanges in Germany, insert:, to the extent legally required in one newspaper authorised by the stock exchanges in Germany (Börsenpflichtblatt). This newspaper is expected to be the Börsen-Zeitung.] [if the publication is legally required to be made additionally in a newspaper authorised by the stock exchanges in Luxembourg, insert: to the extent legally required in one newspaper authorised by the stock exchanges in Luxembourg. This newspaper is expected to be the ["Luxemburger Wort".]["Tageblatt".] [insert other applicable newspaper.] Any such notice shall be effective as of the publishing date (or, in the case of several publications as of the date of the first such publication).] [made by means of Notice as defined in Clause 1 of the Collateral Trust Agreement.]] [Other means of making notices to be added; if applicable]
[In case of Certificates governed by German law:
(1) The form and content of the Certificates, as well as the rights and duties of the Issuer and the Certificate Holders, shall be determined in accordance with the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
(2) The place of performance is [Munich], [•].
(3) To the extent permitted by law, all legal disputes arising from the matters governed by the terms and conditions of these Certificates shall be brought before the court in [Munich] [•].
[In case of Certificates governed by Italian law:
(1) The form and content of the Certificates, as well as the rights and duties of the Issuer and the Certificate Holders, shall be determined in accordance with the law of the Republic of Italy.
(2) The Issuer irrevocably agrees for the exclusive benefit of each Certificate Holder that the courts of Milan are to have jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out or in connection with the Certificates and that accordingly any proceedings arising out of or in connection with the Certificates may be brought in such courts, [or, where the holder of the Certificates falls within the definition of "consumer" pursuant to legislative decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005 in the courts where the holder of the Certificates has his residence or domicile].] [(3)/(4)] [The Terms and Conditions of these Certificates are written in the German language and provided with an [English] [Italian] language translation. The German text shall be controlling and binding. The [English] [Italian] language translation is provided for convenience only.] [The Terms and Conditions of these Certificates are written in the English language and provided with a [German] [Italian] language translation. The English text shall be controlling and binding. The [German] [Italian] language translation is provided for convenience only.] [In case of Certificates traded on the Italian regulated and unregulated markets with Monte
Titoli being the relevant clearing system:
(1) The Redemption of the Certificates is automatic on the Maturity Date. Any amount or quantity of Reference Assets shall be credited, on the relevant Maturity Date, through the Principal Paying Agent, to the account of the relevant depositary bank in [Monte Titoli] [•].
The Principal Paying Agent and the Issuer shall not apply any charge for the Redemption of the Certificates. Other taxes, duties and/or expenses, including any applicable depository charges, transaction or redemption charges, stamp duty, stamp duty reserve tax, issue, registration, securities transfer and/or other taxes or duties which may arise in connection with the automatic Redemption of the Certificates are in charge of the Holder.
(2) Each holder of the Certificates has the right to waive to the Redemption of the relevant Certificates held by it (subject as set out below). In this case, a duly completed waiver notice (a "Waiver Notice") must be delivered by facsimile to the Principal Paying Agent prior to
10.00 a.m. [●] time on [insert Waiver Date] at the facsimile number set out in the form of Waiver Notice attached to the applicable Final Terms. The Certificate Holder must deliver the completed Waiver Notice to its depositary bank which will be in charge of sending it by facsimile to the Principal Paying Agent.
In the event that a Certificate Holder does not perform its obligations and so deliver, where applicable, a duly completed Waiver Notice in accordance with the provisions hereof, such Certificates shall be exercised automatically and shall be repaid in the manner set out herein, and the Issuer's obligations in respect of such Certificates shall be discharged and no further liability in respect thereof shall attach to the Issuer.
The number of Certificates specified in the Waiver Notice must be a multiple of [insert Minimum Exercise Number], otherwise such number of Certificates so specified shall be rounded down to the preceding multiple of [insert Minimum Exercise Number] and the Waiver Notice shall not be valid in respect of the Certificates exceeding such rounded number of Certificates.
The minimum number of Certificates specified in the Waiver Notice must be equal to [insert Minimum Exercise Number], otherwise the Waiver Notice shall not be valid.
The Principal Paying Agent will, in its sole and absolute discretion, determine whether the above conditions are satisfied and its determination will be final, conclusive and binding on the Issuer and on the Certificate Holders.
The Waiver Notice is irrevocable.] [Appendix Form of Waiver Notice [to be included]]
NOTA DI SINTESI aL PROSPETTOLa presente nota di sintesi deve essere letta come introduzione al presente Prospetto. Qualsiasi decisione di investimento negli Strumenti Finanziari deve, tuttavia, basarsi sull’esame complessivo del Prospetto, compresi i documenti ivi incorporati per riferimento, qualunque supplemento e le Condizioni Definitive e il Regolamento degli Strumenti Finanziari. Gli Emittenti non possono essere soggetti a responsabilità civile esclusivamente sulla base della presente Nota di Sintesi, compresa ogni sua traduzione, salvo che questa non sia fuorviante, inesatta o incoerente se letta congiuntamente alle altre parti del presente Prospetto. Laddove venga intentata davanti a un tribunale di uno Stato Membro dell’Unione Europea una causa relativa alle informazioni contenute nel presente Prospetto, l’attore può essere tenuto, in conformità alle leggi nazionali dello Stato Membro ove viene intentata la causa, a sostenere i costi della traduzione del Prospetto precedentemente all’inizio del procedimento legale.
Sviluppi recenti Vendita e trasferimento dell’attività di HVB in proprie controllate Austria e in Europa Centrale e Orientale a UniCredit o proprie controllate rispettivamente.
In base alla delibera approvata dal Consiglio di Sorveglianza e dal Comitato di Gestione il 12 settembre 2006 relativa alla vendita delle azioni detenute da HVB in Bank Austria Creditanstalt AG (poi ridenominata UniCredit Bank Austria AG) ("Bank Austria") e di altre unità operative in Europa Centrale e Orientale, approvata dagli azionisti di HVB nel corso dell’Assemblea Straordinaria del 25 ottobre 2006, le azioni di Bank Austria sono state cedute a UniCredit, e le azioni di Joint Stock Commercial Bank Ukraine (HVB Bank Ukraine) sono state cedute a PHB Bank PEKAO, e le azioni in Closed Joint Stock Company International Moscow Bank ("IMB") e AS UniCredit Bank (già HVB Bank Latvia AS, Riga) a Bank Austria nel primo trimestre del 2007; la vendita delle filiali di HVB a Tallinn e Vilnius a AS UniCredit Bank è stata perfezionata nel terzo trimestre del 2007.
Diversi azionisti hanno avviato azioni legali contro le delibere approvate nel corso dell’Assemblea Straordinaria tenuta da HVB il 25 ottobre 2006.. In una sentenza del 31 gennaio 2008, la Prima Corte Regionale di Monaco ha dichiarato nulle - per vizi di forma - le delibere approvate dall'Assemblea Straordinaria del 25 ottobre 2006. HVB ha presentato appello contro tale sentenza e, a prescindere da tale sentenza, ha ottenuto, quale misura cautelare, delibere confermative nell'Assemblee Generale degli Azionisti tenute il 29 e 30 luglio 2008. Anche tali delibere confermative sono state impugnate da diversi azionisti.